Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:23:31 -0500
From:      Tim Albright <talbright@brigadoonsoftware.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   We Track, Locate and Recover Lost & Stolen Computers, Tablets & Chromebooks Worldwide!

Greetings,

Our award winning PC PhoneHome and MacPhoneHome is the NUMBER ONE
stand-alone computer tracking and recovery software in the world to
both the Windows and Mac communities and internationally recognized
as "Best of Brand=2E"

Our software products have been protecting the world's computers
from theft for over 14 years!

We protect Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and the new Google ChromeBooks=
=2E

We are currently protecting over 2,000,000 computers worldwide=2E

Have you inquired about our low cost site license to protect all your
computing devices from theft?  We're the lowest price in the industry!

if your computer or mobile enabled device is lost or stolen all you
need to do is file a local police report and notify us=2E

Our recovery agents do the rest! Recovery agents at our Command and
Tracking Center will provide full tracking and recovery support=2E We
work with global ISPs and local police to facilitate the recovery and
return of your computing device=2E

The SINGLE COPY version of PC PhoneHome and MacPhoneHome retail for
$29=2E95 each=2E Inquire about our academic discounts=2E=2E=2E

Now you can SAVE a BUNDLE of money with our new multiple computer
BUNDLE download deals!

Please visit our PURCHASE PAGE
http://www=2Ebrigadoonsoftware=2Ecom/purchase=2Ehtml today to purchase and
download your PC PhoneHome/MacPhoneHome BUNDLE DEAL TODAY!

Ask for a price quote on our CUSTOM SITE LICENSE for LARGE SCALE
DEPLOYMENT to HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of computers!

Make sure you checkout our NEW software release, CopyAlert
which protects your computer files from being copied by unauthorized
parties=2E   http://www=2Ebrigadoonsoftware=2Ecom/usb=2Ehtml

Bona Fide Reseller Inquiries Invited=2E
Private Label Versions Available=2E

If you require any additional information, please contact me directly=
=2E

Best Regards,

Tim Albright
VP - Sales
Brigadoon Software, Inc=2E
119 Rockland Center, Suite 250
Nanuet, New York 10954 USA
Tel: +1-845-624-0909
Fax: +1-845-624-0990

Skype: brigadoon_ny
Email: talbright@brigadoonsoftware=2Ecom
Web:   http://www=2Ebrigadoonsoftware=2Ecom

To be excluded from future emails, please type=20
"Remove" in the subject line and reply to this message=2E
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE ANY EMAIL ALIAS YOU ARE USING=2E=2E=2E