Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 1997 10:01:05 -0700
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel Pentium II released

In article <19970601104955.42869.kithrup.freebsd.hardware@keltia.freenix.fr> you write:
>According to Mike Andrews:
>> Which version of the ASUS P55T2P4 BIOS are y'all using?
>> 0203 (dated mid-May) is supposed to enable these K6 features... earlier
>> ones supposedly don't know anything about it.
>I'm using 2.03. When I got my K6, I went to take the 2.02 and found they
>have released 2.03 so I installed it.

I, on the other hand, have a revions 2.<something> *board* -- and I'm told
that I can't run the K6 as a result (base level being revision 3).

I bought this board about a year ago, I think.  Maybe a bit more.

If anyone knows otherwise, that would be nice -- I would like to get a K6
instead of the P133 it currently has.