Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:34:21 -0700
From:      Karl Swartz <karl@kls2.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysinstall problem

> Do you already have 5.2 installed and are going back into sysinstall,
> or are you installing 5.2 and trying to add the package at the same
> time? Also, is this really 5.2 or is it 5.2.1?

I've experienced this same thing with 4.10.

> > 2) What debug screen? Where is it?
>
> If you're installing, you can see more info by looking at the second
> virtual terminal (alt-F2).

It works in that case, but if you're doing post-install additions that
doesn't work.  I've never figured out where the info goes in that case,
though I usually use pkg_add or other non-user-"friendly" techniques to
solve the problem.

--
Karl Swartz	|Home	karl@kls2.com		http://www.kls2.com/~karl/
  - Andrew A. Rooney