Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:10:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Jerry Dunham <jdunham@awesome-f0.us.dell.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: notebook support?

It was just like any other install:  flawless.
(even X)

BTW, it's running 3.0-stable, (RELEASE is fine too)

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org