Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 1996 12:34:49 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   multisession CD

Does FreeBSD support Multivolume format of MultiSession CD-ROMS ?????

ie: can you mount sd1a, sd1b, sd1c, etc where sd1 is a CDROM drive ????

I know that there was talk about this a short while ago...

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178