Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:36:09 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Loren Daniel Koss" <loren@pciway.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FTP through NATD..

Hi,

    I dont know really how to do it, but I think you missed out the
different ports used to stablish an ftp session:

ftp-data         20/tcp    #File Transfer [Default Data]
ftp-data         20/udp    #File Transfer [Default Data]
ftp                 21/tcp    #File Transfer [Control]
ftp                 21/udp    #File Transfer [Control]

I think it has somethig to do with this, maybe someone else knows how to do
it.

Ales