Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:16:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:        dima@freebsd.org, kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/31892: KPilot port is history. KPilot is fully integrated in kdepim.

>Number:         31892
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       KPilot port is history. KPilot is fully integrated in kdepim.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
KPilot 3.0.2 is considered archival. It has been moved out of the directory
where it used to be and is now in "Archives". KPilot is at version 4.something
and completely incorporated into kdepim.
>How-To-Repeat:
N/A
>Fix:
I'll work up a patch for kdepim. It should build kpilot and the kpilot port
should be retired, with a notation that kdepim contains kpilot now. kdepim
will need an additional dependency on pilot-link.