Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:32:14 -0400
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "SPROLESD@sw.noacsc.ohio.gov" <SPROLESD@sw.noacsc.ohio.gov>
Subject:   Re: Making A FreeBSD CD-ROM

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 07:52:39 -0400 (EDT), SPROLESD@sw.noacsc.ohio.gov
wrote:

>Rather than spend 40$ or so on a FreeBSD from a company, I decided to
>burn my own.

I don't understand why so many people, including yourself, think that
any of us should help you to burn a CD.  In you're attempt to save $40,
you are shifting the "cost" to us.  I say that if you are left on your
own, to figure out how to make the CD, you'll eventually figure out
that your time spent trying to make a CD isn't worth the $40 you've
tried to save !!  I understand that you don't want to spend $40 every
time a new release comes out, but you can also install over the net, or
join a user's group and share the cost of the CD if net access is too
expensive.

I, personally, think it's unfair to ask any of us to spend our leisure
time helping you save $40.  What does anyone else think ??