Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:17:02 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Britney Macklem <bmacklem@tacnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Password protection

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Britney Macklem wrote:

>We are using the FreeBSD for hosting our web site. I am trying to let
>users enter their own user name and password to gain access to a
>portion of the site. Any suggestions or documentation on how to do
>this.

This question is specific to the server software that you are using. Your
best source for info will be from the organization that develops your
server software. (Apache or Zeus perhaps)

You might possibly get a reply from this forum if you tell us what server
you are using?

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/