Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:20:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        setantae@submonkey.net, murray@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/33017: Updates to config section of Handbook + plus whitespace patch

Synopsis: Updates to config section of Handbook + plus whitespace patch

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: murray
State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 31 13:16:56 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks for the submission!  Sorry I didn't commit this earlier.  As
you could probably tell, I save the entire text of the PR into a
single file usually, and then just apply the whole PR to patch so that
I can then use diff to review the diff in the format that I prefer.
In this case, both of your diffs were applied in a single pass so I
didn't notice at first that there were two separate patches.  I didn't
fully apply your whitespace diff, because in general I don't think it
was really necessary.  We don't need to re-wrap the paragraphs after
every commit, just when things really begin to get uncouth.

r1.32 has your changes.  As usual, the website will lag behind the
commit by some number of hours.  Thanks again!

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=33017