Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 1998 19:06:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

I meant, how does it _look_, because it seems to work just fine, despite
lower-level kldload things not working. such as, green_Saver kldloading
will cause a trap 12 in IP 0xf012929d, lookup_symbol I believe. No working
panics, so no good debugging :( Lemme guess, you can't panic on a DDB
trap?

Cheers,
Brian Feldman