Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:50:42 +0200
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/cap_mkdb cap_mkdb.c

--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 07:43:49PM +1000, Peter Grehan wrote:
> Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> >ru          2005-02-19 23:59:50 UTC
> >
> >  FreeBSD src repository
> >
> >  Modified files:
> >    usr.bin/cap_mkdb     cap_mkdb.c=20
> >  Log:
> >  Fixate the hash bucket size to 4K.  We were using the default,
> >  which is stat.st_blksize (i.e., PAGE_SIZE).
> > =20
> >  This change causes the .db files that were cross-compiled on
> >  another platform to be identical to the natively built ones.
> > =20
> >  Tested on:      alpha->amd64 build
>=20
>  This doesn't fix the endian issue does it ?
>=20
*Shrug*

I thought I've put this into a commit log, but apparently not.
I'll add proper endianness support (like in NetBSD) to cap_mkdb
and pwd_mkdb later, when I walk through the "* <-> sparc64"
cross-builds.  Currently, I'm working on fixing cross-builds
between i386, alpha, and amd64.

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov