Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:19:15 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   x does not start on 9.2 with rebuilt kernel

I upgraded to 9.2 and pkg upgraded packages. Nvidia-driver is
319.32. Rebuilt the kernel the way I always used to. Removed
compat_freebsd32 and a lot more. With new kernel I cannot
load nvidia.ko, since it does not load linux.ko. During
install linux_base-f10-10_7 was included. Amd64 version.
I booted generic kernel and succeeded to load nvidia and linux.
Now I could run x, so the problem is self made.
What option I have to leave in to have nvidia loaded? I
put 'nvidia_load="YES"' in /boot/loader.conf already.

I have few more problems after upgrade. Luakit cannot load,
due to:
Shared object "libpcre.so.1" not found, required by "libgiofam.so"
Failed to load module: /usr/local/lib/gio/modules/libgiofam.so

For another browser, conkeror, I get another error:
Shared object "libpixman-1.so.9" not found, required by "libxul.so"

I see no obvious mistake during upgrade, but it cannot be taken
for sure, since both browsers are not up and ready.
Best regards

                                           Zoran