Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 2004 06:49:26 -0400
From:      Alex Moundalexis <amoundalexis@gmail.com>
To:        DK <asdzxc111@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there a Complete "Package"(NOT Ports) for: [Apache+PHP+MySQL+Mod_SSL+Mod_Perl] ?? - newbie+3

AFAIK, no.

There are several Linux-based packages that include several - though
not all - of those components. Not that I've seen for FreeBSD. I'd
seriously recommend a source install, especially with the mod_ssl and
static mod_perl modules. In my experience there's just too much that
usually gets muddled with package-based installs of these components,
especially together. A good set of Linux-based instructions are
here...
http://lamps.efactory.de/e-archive.shtml

Or, that's only 5 packages to install. Could just 5 five seperate
pkg_adds, and hope for the best.

- A
http://www.moundalexis.com