Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 2003 15:12:06 +1300
From:      Vladislav Glazkov <vlad@mail.iks.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I have a problems with SiS900 on ASUS chipset P4SDR-VM

Hello!

My company buy a new parent payment of firm ASUS with built - in chipset
- SiS.
And in this connection there was a problem, and particulars can not
force to work network card(LAN) SiS900,
which already built - in on this mothersboard under FreeBSD(4.7), gives
out a mistake:
sis0: MII without any PHY!
device_probe_and_attach: sis0 attach returned 6

Do you really help me, because ONLY FreeBSD must work only this
mothersboard! ???????
(when I am install Linux on this mothersboard, network card work full
correctly)

# Specifications:
mothresboard: ASUS P4SDR-VM (socket 478 for Intel P-4)
Chipset: SiS 650Gl
LAN (ICS1893Y LAN PHY)

--
With best regards,