Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:32:41 +0100
From:      Martin Karlsson <martin.karlsson@visit.se>
To:        Kevin Greenidge <rootuser2000@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting Up Openssl

* Kevin Greenidge (rootuser2000@yahoo.com) wrote:
> I'm trying to get SSL working on FreeBSD 4.4 but when
> I look for an /etc/make like the handbook describes
> there is no /etc/make. Does anyone out there have any insight?

Do you by any chance mean /etc/make.conf ?
                                   ^^^^^
If so, I think that file is one you have to create yourself based on what you can learn from
/etc/defaults/make.conf.

Take a look at http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd (especially the
'Make world'-link, which deals with this).
--
Martin
Karlsson	<martin.karlsson AT visit.se>