Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:22:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      linux quest <linuxquest7570@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Newbie Lynx and Mozilla Firefox Questions

I have been searching for tutorials for browsing the Internet using Lynx, but can't seem to find one anywhere. There aren't any tutorial either in those Unix books that I bought. What command do I need to type to download Lynx and what command I need to type to run Lynx on FreeBSD?

Secondly, I try to run firefox by typing ...

# mozilla &

but ... it respond with error msg ... and yes I can connect to the Internet (I pinged google.com).

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Linux Quest