Date:      Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:16:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Terry Singh <terrysingh@yahoo.com>
To:        horio shoichi <bugsgrief@bugsgrief.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: arp request problem with firewall

thanks for the reply. i have not checked up on item 2 but the redirection
problem has a solution outlined at
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/rdr.html#rdrnat
which actually works.
this method means for every redirected server that has a public address on the
external interface on the firewall, i would need 2 sets of rdr rules: 1 for the
mapping/redirecting from LAN to WAN interface and another for just the LAN
interface itself (for everytime a LAN server asks for resources using the
external address of another server in its LAN segment).

i will post further on the ftp problem i am having, i hope.