Date:      Fri, 08 Aug 2008 11:29:29 +0200
From:      Philippe Laquet <OK@mail.orsec.fr>
To:        Michael Christie <michael@powerzone.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: High Availability FreeBSD www cluster

CARP does the job perfectly!

Is you have to LB/RP from a front end (the SPOF?) you can also take a
quick look on LighttpD with the Proxy module (very simple & efficient)

In a heavier (but also quite simple) environment :

* Two (or more) LB/RP on the front with lighttpdproxy - HA with CARP
* Two (or more) Load Balanced Web "Back End" servers

;)