Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:17:59 +0100
From:      The Unicorn <unicorn@blackhats.org>
To:        Zero Sum <count@shalimar.net.au>
Cc:        andrew@ugh.net.au, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PORT Firewalk

Hi Zero,

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Zero Sum supposedly wrote:

> On Saturday 11 November 2000 02:05, andrew@ugh.net.au wrote:
> > Is build_ip actually in libnet?
>
> Certainly is, Ollie....

But since  the port  build is broken  this does not  help him.  At least
build_ip in the sources should  be changed to libnet_build_ip (there may
be some other  similar changes -- I don't remember  anymore), which will
fix it (at least) for my 4.2-BETA configuration.

> Geoff
> --
> count@shalimar.net.au

--- End of Quoted Text ---

Ciao,
Unicorn.
--
     ,;( )_, )~\| A Truly Wise Man Never Plays   PGP: 64 07 5D 4C 3F 81 22 73