Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:40:34 +0200
From:      Ian Barnes <ian@cerebellum.za.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound Card and Speakers

Hi,

I have a sound blaster live value, with Cambride Soundworks 5.1 Surround=20
Speakers. I am running FreeBSD 5.0 Rel, in my kernel config i have device=
=20
pcm, my sound works fine. The only thing that is bothering me, is that it=
 the=20
surround sound isnt working properly. I am using KDE as my window manager=
,=20
wih xmms as my mp3 player.=20

Has anyone managed to get this problem sorted out ? Am i alone ?

Thanks for the help

Ian Barnes
--=20
BOFH - Mom's Pharmacies