Date:      Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:23:10 -0700
From:      prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Errors with pkg_add

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 17:27:09 -0500
Phusion <phusion2k@gmail.com> wrote:

> - pkg_add -r packages, works when running as root
> - pkg_add -r packages, errors out when using sudo

i found something similar.
i think this may be because the sudo only works to execute the
pkg_add, but not handle subsequent matters that requires root access.
i don't know if there is a way around it.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's