Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 22:23:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI configuration for the kernel?

  I found that the ``invalid primary partition table: no magic''
  warning is coming from the isa driver code...  it is looking
  for a magic number at some offset addr.

  Two questions here:: one, why isn't disklabel writing this
  magic number?  And two, might it be the case that I am missing
  some configuration line in my sys/i386/config/KERNEL file?

  I already have

  device	sd0

  in my configuration file.  Do I need a

  device	sd1

  line there also?  This would make sense; but I thought I would
  check with some of the Core team members before rebuilding.

  Thanks, guys.

  gary kline