Date:      Sat, 02 Nov 1996 20:16:59 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Robert Howard <rhoward@kryten.WOC.ATINC.COM>
Cc:        FreeBASD <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IDE CDROM support

See the cc line - redirected to questions@freebsd.org

> I have recently purchased the FreeBSD release 2.1.5 on CDROM.  I am tryin=
> g to

Ah, the bogus docfile which still mentions the atapi.flp problem. :(

Yes, boot.flp now contains the IDE CDROM driver - there is only one
floppy again.  Not that it will necessarily work for you, but that's
the image you should be booting in 2.1.5.

						Jordan