Date:      Fri, 10 May 2013 11:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11-toolkits/qt33 dependents

there are still several ports which insist on x11-toolkits/qt33 as dependency
when in fact devel/qt4-qt3support should (?) be used. these dependencies
create conflicts with qt4 related ports.  Some of the remaining depends are
for:
finance/qtstalker
textproc/xxdiff

I wish I could provide a patch, but I am still some ways from being able to
do that.

-----
10-Current-amd64-using ccache-portstree merged with marcuscom.gnome3 & xorg.devel