Date:      Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:32:53 -0800
From:      Kevin Downey <redchin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   128bit WEP

Does FreeBSD support 128bit WEP? I have a Atheros based card and would
like to connect to an ap that is using 128bit WEP. When I try to
connect using the 128bit wep key ifconfig says I am using a 104bit key
and I get alot of "could not associate for reason 25" in dmesg.
Speaking of which I have not been able to find a list of reasons so I
can figure out what reason 25 is.

P.S. I know WEP is lame, and do not need 50 emails in response to this
email telling me so.