Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:29:05 +0000
From:      putnam@speakeasy.net
To:        "Unix Help" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Is this Ok

I am not sure what to make out of the info scrolling on my screen. I inst=
alled bsd and wanted to install all the ports to sort through them latter=
 and remove any once I got a look at them, so from root I typed

cd /usr/ports
make install

just as it said to in the handbook sent with the cdroms it was on sunday =
evening, for the past two days I have been reading

building Makefile.dep
Infile Included from Comp_Range/qsmodel.C:38:
Comp_Range/qsmodel.h:96;7:warning no new line at end of file
gmake[1]:Leaving directory`/user/ports/archivers/dact/work/dact-0.8.11'
gmake[1]:Entering directory`/user/ports/archivers/dact/work/dacr-0.8.11'

any info would be helpfull. Thanx