Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:38:31 -0400
From:      "Kevin A. Pieckiel" <kpieckiel-freebsd-java@smartrafficenter.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status update

--1LKvkjL3sHcu1TtY

I've checked out http://www.freebsd.org/java and did some searching        =
                                                       =20
in some other places.  Where can I get a status update on the port         =
                                                       =20
of jdk1.4 to FreeBSD?  There are some functions 1.4 provides that 1.3.1    =
                                                       =20
doesn't, and thus far I only see docs in the ports tree and no patch       =
                                                       =20
sets for higher than 1.3.x.                                                =
                                                       =20
                                                                           =
                                                       =20
Thanks,                                                                    =
                                                       =20
Kevin

cthread.  cthread_fork().  Fork, thread, fork!

---
This message was signed by GnuPG.  E-Mail kpieckiel-pgp@smartrafficenter.org
to receive my public key.  You may also get my key from wwwkeys.us.pgp.net;
my ID is 0xF1604E92 and will expire on 01 January 2003.

--1LKvkjL3sHcu1TtY

--1LKvkjL3sHcu1TtY--