Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:08:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Dibble <dibblda@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   save-entropy problem...

Hi,

whenever the shell script save-entropy runs (through a
cron job and on the command line)  It gives me the
error message:

This: not found

Also on my newly upgraded system 5.3-stable,
sysinstall cannot get the package directory because it
claims that the directory does not exist through the
FreeBSD ftp servers or mirrors...  Is there a setting
buried somewhere in sysinstall to change the directory
it looks for?

Thanks,
Josh