Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:37:08 -0700
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcw@highperformance.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenAFS Needs Help

Is anyone out there looking for a project?  I am trying to drum up support
for an OpenAFS porting effort.

I strongly desire to get the OpenAFS client working under 5X.  I had it
running unstably just a couple days ago, but upgrades to BETA7 seem to have
broken it utterly.

OpenAFS is a distributed file system with replication, backup,  kerberos
authentication and lots of other really cool features.  In a fight OpenAFS
would kick CIFS and NFS both right in the cobblers.

Thanks,
Jason C. Wells