Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 1996 09:01:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rich Murphey <rich@rich.isdn.bcm.tmc.edu>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Announcement:  -stable will go into code freeze on Tuesday, June 25

There's something broken in 'ncrcontrol' and I'm trying
to find it.  After doing a 'make world' and building
and installing a fresh kernel invoking 'ncrcontrol -s tags=0'
gives 'incompatible with kernel. Rebuild!'.

This is because of a mismatch of the value of
ncr_version in the kernel and in ncrcontrol, and I'm
going to run gdb on both today to find out why the
value is different in spite of reinstalling everything.
Rich