Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 1997 17:54:42 +1100
From:      "Eddie Irvine" <eirvine@tpgi.com.au>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>, "FreeBSD Chat" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Beyond slogans: Describe "The Complete FreeBSD"

Four things made me chose FreeBSD over Linux when I was a
*total* newbie six weeks ago:                     ^^^^^^

1    Smaller number editions than Linux. Much less confusing.
2    Apple Talk support (I didn't know linux did this too -
     Only FreeBSD had it written up on the walnut creek site)
3    A book called "The Complete FreeBSD". I thought "Ah..
     that sounds like what I want"
4    It was good enough for Yahoo.