Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:40:13 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VM-POP3D

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

Hello list,

I am just wondering if anyone is using vm-pop3d (V-1.1.5) and mbox type
mailboxes and is experiencing locking problems.

I get so many of such errors, so much that I am considering a change.

###

  XXX@wananchi.com
    failed to lock mailbox /var/mail/irn (fcntl): retry timeout exceeded
  YYYY@wananchi.com
    failed to lock mailbox /var/mail/frapa (fcntl):
    retry timeout exceeded
  ZZZZ@wananchi.com
    failed to lock mailbox /var/mail/madsen (fcntl):
    retry timeout exceeded
###

Does anyone have an idea about another POP3 daemon that is as good as
vm-pop3d in terms of virtual pop accounts?

TIA

-Wash

S y s t e m s   A d m i n.

--=20
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'
Tel: 254 2 313985-9   Fax: 254 2 313922     so I installed FreeBSD."  =20
GSM: 254 72 743 223   GSM: 254 733 744 121  This sig is McQ!  :-)

++
The Roman Rule
	The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the
	one who is doing it.

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt--