Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:40:47 +0100
From:      Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort@brutele.be>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   telnet SRA authentification is bugged?

Hi all,

When telnetting from my workstation to my router, the SRA authentification
mechanism sometimes refuses my password.
It also accepts it sometimes, displaying "[ SRA accepts you ]", but then it
returns to the login sequence again.

This behavior is totally unpredictable and it seems to happen more or less
one time out of 10.

My router is running 4.4-RELEASE and my workstation is running 4.4-STABLE, but
the same thing happened when my workstation was still running 4.4-RELEASE.

I have searched the problems reports but I didnt found any PR regarding this
subject.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Best regards,
Jean-Yves Lefort