Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 21:25:37 -0700
From:      "Nick Popoff" <mouse@bloodletting.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SMP Question

I'm exploring hardware setups for FreeBSD and I'm curious how SMP is
coming.  What is the consensus on its stability at this point, and how
far is it from loosing its 'beta' classification?  Also, anyone running
FreeBSD on a Xeon processor?  I'm trying to figure out the best way to
max FreeBSD's performance, and what gives a good return for the money.
Any advice appreciated!

 =20