Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:45:39 -0700
From:      Dan Finn <dhrider@gmail.com>
To:        f-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unable to install evolution with LDAP support

I'm trying to get evolution built with ldap support so that I can
connect to the exchange server here at work and see the global address
list.  I have ximian-connector installed and working, this is the
final piece of this puzzle that I need.

with recent cvsup of ports tree

I did:

cd /usr/ports/mail/evolution/
make deinstall
make clean
make WITH_LDAP=yes install

I see no errors, it seems to build it just fine.  OpenLDAP is already
installed by this point by the way, do I need to deinstall OpenLDAP
and let the build of evolution also build OpenLDAP?

I start evolution, click on Tools -> Settings -> Directory Servers
and I get:
LDAP was not enabled in this build of Evolution.

So what am I doing wrong here.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 I need to get this working to make my boss happy.

Thanks
Dan