Date:      Sat, 28 May 2005 21:18:41 -0700
From:      sid@merlin.com.ua
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   home ipfw

hi,
im justmarried boy, and i ask my father, how to make best relation
with my wife ?

his answer is...

  ipfw add allow ip from wife to me
  ipfw add allow ip from me to wife
  ipfw add prob 0.2 allow tcp from girlfriends talk to wife talk
  ipfw add reset tcp from girlfriends talk to wife talk
  ipfw add allow tcp from wife to { coworkers or girlfriends }  talk,handshake,email,icq
  ipfw add allow tcp from { coworkers or girlfriends } to wife talk,handshake,email,icq
  ipfw add allow tcp from father talk to me talk
  ipfw add allow tcp from me talk to father talk
  ipfw add prob 0.2 allow tcp from me 6-11 to girlfriends
  ipfw add prob 0.2 allow tcp from girlfriends to me 6-11
  ipfw add reset log ip from wife to any
  ipfw add reset log ip from any to wife

what does it mean ?

sid@merlin