Date:      29 Jan 2003 20:42:38 -0800
From:      Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
To:        kwythers@umn.edu
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with X

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 19:18, Kirk R. Wythers wrote:
> Eric,
>
> I'll grep that for you as soon as I get to my office tomorrow. Should I
> try the add -fno-merge-constants to CFLAGS?

Sure.  What you add to CFLAGS in the environment won't show up in that
grep, so I'll still be able to get the information from it.  (The
question is whether imake is detecting whether that flag is available in
gcc or not).

--
Eric Anholt                                eta@lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt@FreeBSD.org