Date:      Thu, 06 Dec 2007 10:20:28 -0500
From:      Robert Fitzpatrick <lists@webtent.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Determining bus speed/memory

I have a couple of servers (5.5 and 6.2) at a remote location that I
need to order additional memory. I need to know bus speed and, if
possible, how many chips currently installed to help determine whether I
need to replace or match and fill available slots. For instance, I know
one server has 1GB of mem, but do I have two 512MB or a single 1GB chip
in place now. Can someone tell me the commands to determine either of
these things?

Thanks in advance!

--
Robert