Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:43:46 -0500
From:      "Dave" <dmehler@siscom.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   postfix on fbsd 5

Hello,
    Is anyone running postfix on fbsd5? I just installed it as per a howto
and i am getting errors from sendmail about invalid flags even though
sendmail is disabled. Postfix is also periodically complaining about not
being able to access /etc/mail/aliases.db. If anyone is running this can you
send me your /etc/mail, /usr/local/etc/postfix, and your rc.conf or some
pointers?
Thanks.
Dave.