Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:36:44 +0100
From:      Antony T Curtis <antony.t.curtis@ntlworld.com>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        Christopher Rued <c.rued@xsb.com>, Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Java with HotSpot on FreeBSD (Was: Re: A Call to Action for freebsd-java)

Greg Lewis wrote:

<snip>

> I thought I answered this one earlier :).  I'm snowed under until the
> end of the month (at work) with two product releases.  I expect the next
> patchset sometime around July 4th-7th (which is when I'll have time to
> sit down, do some testing and roll a patch set).

And then there will be much rejoycing and celebration....

And behold as many avid Java FreeBSD users cvsup -CURRENT...
Hmm... thats tempting anyways as I have a CardBus PCMCIA card I cannot
use in -STABLE...

--
Antony T Curtis BSc     Unix Analyst Programmer
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/antony.t.curtis/