Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:10:25 -0500
From:      Nathan Mace <mace_nathan@uchaswv.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   changing bootloader

i currently triple boot, win98-freebsd-mandrake 7.2.....my current
bootloader is mandrakes graphical lilo...i would like to install grub
from the ports tree and delete my linux partition.  what do i need to do
to install grub...and make it boot freebsd/windows?  are their any
tutorials?  in what way is it different than in linx?

also, how do i make an 'emergency' freebsd boot disk?  if i'm gonna be
messing around with boot loaders i need to have boot disk in case
somethig goes wrong. thanks

nathan