Date:      Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:10:44 GMT
From:      Richard Collyer <richard@firebadger.net>
To:        Ken Hawkins <ken@broadjam.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP Installed (Was: No Subject)

Hello,

Do  pkg_version -v

You should get an output telling you what is installed on your system.

Like this..

php4-mysql-4.3.10_2

which tells you that mysql is installed.

Afaik you have to instal mysql support into apache manually. I say afaik
as it was a long time since I installed mysql and php onto my machine.

Go to: /usr/ports/databases/php4-mysql

do a make install and all should be well.

Alternativly look at /usr/ports/lang/php4-extensions/

Bit of a bad answer but the best I can do this late at night.

Cheers
Richard