Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:33:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerome Jahnke <jahnke@tormenta.com>
To:        Peter Ong <peter@haloflightleader.net>
Cc:        "Julien B." <jbe@cpu.ath.cx>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trying NT Hacks

I think they just start from their own IP number and work their way up and
down. I still use dialup, my router dials in and connects my network. I
have a small job which lets me know what IP Address my network is on and I
only let port 80 through my firewall. I still get 10 or so of these a day.
Very often they are from same top level IP space as my dialup provider,
which tends to make me think the sowftware was written to start with it's
own address and work it way out.

Jer,