Date:      Sun, 11 May 1997 23:48:37 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Parallel port Zip units

In message <199705120534.PAA03904@genesis.atrad.adelaide.edu.au> Michael Smith writes:
: Second, does anyone (Justin?) have any idea where data on the Adaptec
: AIC-7110Q might be had?  I suspect that it's the relevant device here.

I recently called Adaptec (on Justin's advice with the following
information he gave me) and was told I'd get documents in 7-10 days.

Anyway, you should be able to call their Technical Documents
department.  The first time I had touble and they transferred me to
pre-sales.  Don't let them do that if you can avoid it.  This is the
right place to call.  Their number is 800-934-2766.  The first person
I talked to was clueless.  The second person I got a day later was
very good and was able to help me to the extent that her stocks of
literature would allow.

Warner