Date:      Thu, 7 May 2020 19:27:43 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Microsoft Teams for Linux

On Thu, 7 May 2020 23:58:03 +0200, Maciej Suszko commented:
>BTW Some of my coworkers use Linux and they don't have much problems
>with desktop app, although it's quite cpu/memory hog.

Wouldn't it be a lot easier and far more productive to simply get a
laptop with Windows 10 installed on it? If I had to go through half the
problems you have been expressing, I would have done that a long
time ago. Time is money for me and I don't have enough money to waste
all that valuable time.

--
Jerry