Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 21:09:13 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   socks5 port

Greetings,
	I I tried to contact the MAINTAINER for the socks 5 port, but
it bounced.  Anybody know who I should contact?  Or I could just take
it over myself if ambrisko is no longer able to do it himself.  As you
can tell, I've upgraded it to v1.0r3 and have done the needed hacks
for OpenBSD's port tree (the ports are identical between the two).

Warner

P.S.  here's the message I sent him: