Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:52:58 -0600 (MDT)
From:      FreeBSD <freebsd@mail.pacificnet.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tcp_wrappers username lookups

Hi, Im running an 2.2.7 box with tcp_wrappers installed without no
problem, but when I try to enable the username lookup and compile the
wrappers I can not login into the server when I telnet to it.

So I think that something with the RFC931 daemon in the host side is
wrong, but I dont know how this works,  can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks in advance.