Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:00:38 -0600
From:      Stephen Hurd <shurd@sasktel.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Still looking for the doscmd people...

I've still got a big-ish set of patches for doscmd which integrate a FOSSIL driver, add more time-slicing abilities, fix a problem with the BIOS cursor position not being updated, SHARE emulation, and a few other things... I've had them laying around since just before 4.7-RELEASE and I still haven't heard anything back except one request for a copy of the patch... is there a comitter who is still working on this?