Date:      Mon, 07 Feb 2005 10:56:27 -1000
From:      Robert Marella <hoe-waa@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: favor

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 15:38 -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

<many emails :)>

Sorry if I offended anyone with my previous post re: freebsd-legal mail
list. I just feel that all being discussed after the first 20 or so was
3 or 4 individuals expressing their opinions to each other.

I _firmly_ believe that all have that right to express themselves. In
fact I have fought to protect that right.

That being said, I want to say I was wrong. There is more to discuss on
this issue and I would like to add something.

Poster 1 asks a question. Poster 2 answers with an excellent howto  that
solves the problem for multitudes. Me, thinking this is great, prints
the post.

Poster 2 decides he wants the archive wiped clean of his howto. And
Freebsd complies.

Can I then pass the hard copy to some of my associates without being
sued?

Keep up the good work.

Robert